Too much low speed torque - Saab Other Cars Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
Characteristic of all electric motors, maximum torque at minimum speed. Better tires will help a lot but unintended wheel spin from a stop will always be an issue.
2008 9-5 Aero Sedan
2006 9-3SC 2.0T
2000 Viggen Convertible
2000 9-5lpt Sedan, sold at 318K miles
Posts in this Thread:
- Tesla in snow?, Snowmobile , Tue, 2 Jan 2018 15:35:59
- Re: Tesla in snow?, No Snaab, Sat, 3 Feb 2018 05:29:52
- Tesla Roadster, Dan-O, Fri, 5 Jan 2018 10:20:43
- Too much low speed torque, MI-Roger , Thu, 4 Jan 2018 16:13:02 <-- Viewing This Message
- Need snow tires, vvk, Wed, 3 Jan 2018 10:26:25
- Re: Need snow tires, Snowmobile , Thu, 4 Jan 2018 13:31:36
- Not crazy about them, vvk, Fri, 5 Jan 2018 05:15:40
- Re: Not crazy about them, Snowmobile , Fri, 5 Jan 2018 12:51:09
- Re: Not crazy about them, Craig, Tue, 16 Jan 2018 17:50:45
- Which GMax?, Justin VanAbrahams, Wed, 10 Jan 2018 10:02:45
- as-03, Snowmobile , Fri, 12 Jan 2018 12:41:45
- Re: as-03, Justin VanAbrahams, Sun, 14 Jan 2018 13:20:27
- Re: Need snow tires, Justin VanAbrahams, Thu, 4 Jan 2018 15:38:13
- considerable irony, AeroEd , Tue, 2 Jan 2018 18:39:15
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!