NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|Other Cars Bulletin Board|
I drove both the Stelvio and the Guilia and would put my money down on either in a heartbeat. Two hot Italian jobs that love to be driven. I love my 95 but it's getting up there in miles, and these are the only things out there that come close in driving experience. Am seriously thinking of getting one in the spring.
Posts in this Thread:
- Daimler SP-250, MI-Roger , Fri, 9 Feb 2018 09:58:46
- Re: Daimler SP-250, Justin VanAbrahams, Fri, 9 Feb 2018 13:01:58
- Re: Los Angeles Daimler SP-250, MI-Roger , Fri, 9 Feb 2018 16:53:42
- Re: Los Angeles Daimler SP-250, David in Michigan , Tue, 27 Feb 2018 13:40:49
- Re: Los Angeles Daimler SP-250, DE, Sat, 10 Feb 2018 04:49:18
- Stelvio, No Snaab, Sat, 10 Feb 2018 06:23:44
- Re: Stelvio - Drove One!, No Snaab, Wed, 21 Feb 2018 17:25:46
- Re: Stelvio - Alfa Lust, Janik , Tue, 13 Feb 2018 11:50:55 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: Stelvio, A1-turbo, Sat, 10 Feb 2018 08:58:22
- Buick, Snowmobile , Sat, 10 Feb 2018 08:50:30
- Photo lust, MI-Roger , Sat, 10 Feb 2018 08:33:37
- The Citroen DS is on my list too, MI-Roger , Sat, 10 Feb 2018 05:43:06
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.