Re: Buyer's Remorse - CR top 10, 2 Acura, 0 Buicks - Saab Other Cars Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
[Main Other Cars Bulletin Board | Post Followup | BBFAQ ]
[ Prev by Date ] [ Next by Date ] Member Login / Signup [Most Recently Edited Saabnet.com Photo Galleries]
Re: Buyer's Remorse - CR top 10, 2 Acura, 0 Buicks
Posted by Norm9-5 [Email] (more from Norm9-5) on Sun, 4 Mar 2018 18:26:35
In Reply to: Buyer's Remorse - CR top 10, 2 Acura, 0 Buicks, cheaptech [Profile/Gallery]
, Sun, 4 Mar 2018 07:22:04
Not surprised. Thr new 2018 Regal Sportback and TourX wagon have gotten good initial reviews.
posted by 50.4.152...
Buick tops Toyota in relibility.
Posts in this Thread:
- Buyer's Remorse - CR top 10, 2 Acura, 0 Buicks, cheaptech , Sun, 4 Mar 2018 07:22:04
- Re: Buyer's Remorse - CR top 10, 2 Acura, 0 Buicks, Justin VanAbrahams, Mon, 5 Mar 2018 12:51:35
- it's certainly a valid resource, AeroEd , Tue, 6 Mar 2018 16:45:43
- Re: Buyer's Remorse - CR top 10, 2 Acura, 0 Buicks, DE, Mon, 5 Mar 2018 15:43:14
- Re: Buyer's Remorse - CR top 10, 2 Acura, 0 Buicks, cheaptech , Mon, 5 Mar 2018 15:37:07
- Strong February for Regal, A1-turbo, Mon, 5 Mar 2018 05:42:17
- Re: Buyer's Remorse - CR top 10, 2 Acura, 0 Buicks, Norm9-5, Sun, 4 Mar 2018 18:26:35 <-- Viewing This Message
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!