Which one did you drive? - Saab Other Cars Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
[Main Other Cars Bulletin Board | Post Followup | BBFAQ ]
[ Prev by Date ] [ Next by Date ] Member Login / Signup [Latest Member Gallery Photos]
Which one did you drive?
Posted by DE (more from DE) on Tue, 6 Mar 2018 15:06:40
In Reply to: Re: Stelvio - Drove One!, No Snaab, Wed, 21 Feb 2018 17:25:46
Thinking of taking a drive. There seem to be basically a base model, a Ti, a Sport, and a Ti Sport ( the expensive one at $54k or so). I have read about an option for 18" wheels, but those at my dealer are all 19 or 20 (Ti Sport). I don't want 20, and I might actually prefer 18 if it were available. But I'd have to drive them of course. There is also the Lusso luxury stuff, but who cares about that.
One thing I do care about is comfortable seats, and the higher end models have upgraded ones, but I'd have to sit in them to see how they bond with my butt. Don't care much about fancy electronics, but at my age of 67 I guess I'd like the safety stuff.
Don't really care about the price in the ranges they offer, but no need to pay for stuff I don't want.
Any thoughts on the various models/features? TIA
posted by 98.2.212...
Posts in this Thread:
- Daimler SP-250, MI-Roger , Fri, 9 Feb 2018 09:58:46
- Re: Daimler SP-250, Justin VanAbrahams , Fri, 9 Feb 2018 13:01:58
- Re: Los Angeles Daimler SP-250, MI-Roger , Fri, 9 Feb 2018 16:53:42
- Re: Los Angeles Daimler SP-250, David in Michigan , Tue, 27 Feb 2018 13:40:49
- Re: Los Angeles Daimler SP-250, DE, Sat, 10 Feb 2018 04:49:18
- Stelvio, No Snaab, Sat, 10 Feb 2018 06:23:44
- Re: Stelvio - Drove One!, No Snaab, Wed, 21 Feb 2018 17:25:46
- Re: Stelvio - Alfa Lust, Janik , Tue, 13 Feb 2018 11:50:55
- Re: Stelvio, A1-turbo, Sat, 10 Feb 2018 08:58:22
- Buick, Snowmobile , Sat, 10 Feb 2018 08:50:30
- Photo lust, MI-Roger , Sat, 10 Feb 2018 08:33:37
- The Citroen DS is on my list too, MI-Roger , Sat, 10 Feb 2018 05:43:06
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!