it's certainly a valid resource - Saab Other Cars Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
You can argue the validity depending upon buyer expectations (and ability to formulate an objective opinion), and it definitely depends upon the sample size, but you can't just wave your hand and say that it's insignificant.
2007 9-5 Aero SC [60th]
2005 9-5 Aero (son's)
2005 9-5 Arc (daughter's)
2002 9-5 Aero SW (1st SAAB, taken out by Bambi)
1999 9-5 SE6 SW (brief interim between '02 & '07)
1999 9-5 SE (taken out by daughter on icy rd)
ex-2004 9-3 Aero SS (ex-wife's)
Posts in this Thread:
- Buyer's Remorse - CR top 10, 2 Acura, 0 Buicks, cheaptech , Sun, 4 Mar 2018 07:22:04
- Re: Buyer's Remorse - CR top 10, 2 Acura, 0 Buicks, Justin VanAbrahams, Mon, 5 Mar 2018 12:51:35
- it's certainly a valid resource, AeroEd , Tue, 6 Mar 2018 16:45:43 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: Buyer's Remorse - CR top 10, 2 Acura, 0 Buicks, DE, Mon, 5 Mar 2018 15:43:14
- Re: Buyer's Remorse - CR top 10, 2 Acura, 0 Buicks, cheaptech , Mon, 5 Mar 2018 15:37:07
- Strong February for Regal, A1-turbo, Mon, 5 Mar 2018 05:42:17
- Re: Buyer's Remorse - CR top 10, 2 Acura, 0 Buicks, Norm9-5, Sun, 4 Mar 2018 18:26:35
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!