Re: it's certainly a valid resource - Saab Other Cars Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Click Banner for Details on this Saabnet.com Classified
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
[Main Other Cars Bulletin Board | Post Followup | BBFAQ ]
[ Prev by Date ] [ Next by Date ] Member Login / Signup [Latest Member Gallery Photos]
Re: it's certainly a valid resource
Posted by A1-turbo (more from A1-turbo) on Thu, 8 Mar 2018 13:16:58
In Reply to: Re: it's certainly a valid resource, Snowmobile [Profile/Gallery]
, Thu, 8 Mar 2018 09:30:20
Honda claims that the average age of Accord buyers is around 48 while Toyota says the average age of last gen (2012-17) Camry buyers was around 52. Several years ago the average age of Regal buyers was around 56.
The average age of ALL new car buyers is just under 52.
posted by 65.96.20...
Posts in this Thread:
- Buyer's Remorse - CR top 10, 2 Acura, 0 Buicks, cheaptech , Sun, 4 Mar 2018 07:22:04
- Re: Buyer's Remorse - CR top 10, 2 Acura, 0 Buicks, Justin VanAbrahams , Mon, 5 Mar 2018 12:51:35
- it's certainly a valid resource, AeroEd , Tue, 6 Mar 2018 16:45:43
- Re: Buyer's Remorse - CR top 10, 2 Acura, 0 Buicks, DE, Mon, 5 Mar 2018 15:43:14
- Re: Buyer's Remorse - CR top 10, 2 Acura, 0 Buicks, cheaptech , Mon, 5 Mar 2018 15:37:07
- Strong February for Regal, A1-turbo, Mon, 5 Mar 2018 05:42:17
- Re: Buyer's Remorse - CR top 10, 2 Acura, 0 Buicks, Norm9-5, Sun, 4 Mar 2018 18:26:35
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!