I agree with your assessment - Saab Other Cars Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
Due to a slight height reduction associated with aging, I am guessing that I am now 5 foot-7 inches tall. I cannot see over the bed rails of many modern full sized pickups. Even 'compact' pickups such as the GM twins Canyon & Colorado are about equal in size to previous generation full sized trucks.
I saw a young women at work last week having to climb into her new full sized truck using the running boards as a step and the door opening frame and steering wheel as a leverage points. She is also much taller than me, and thin enough to be limber!
2008 9-5 Aero Sedan
2006 9-3SC 2.0T
2000 Viggen Convertible
2000 9-5lpt Sedan, sold at 318K miles
Posts in this Thread:
- The downfall of Cross-over popularity is approaching, MI-Roger , Sun, 6 May 2018 16:16:40
- pickups are it, vvk, Thu, 10 May 2018 07:00:08
- Cars are cool?, DE, Mon, 7 May 2018 15:44:24
- Re: Cars are cool? NISSAN GT-R, AdamSAAB2kAero , Wed, 9 May 2018 12:56:22
- There are some..., Justin VanAbrahams, Tue, 8 May 2018 10:06:32
- Anything made by Koenigsegg..., Snowmobile , Tue, 8 May 2018 07:28:38
- What was uncool is now cool again..., Tulsaab , Mon, 7 May 2018 17:49:29
- Love it!, Justin VanAbrahams, Tue, 8 May 2018 10:00:23
- Re: The downfall of Cross-over popularity is approaching, Craig, Mon, 7 May 2018 09:56:33
- Some crossovers are cool, others aren't, A1-turbo, Mon, 7 May 2018 07:44:19
- Jumping the shark, Snowmobile , Mon, 7 May 2018 04:06:00
- Doubt it, No Snaab, Mon, 7 May 2018 04:00:43
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!