Only covertible drivers under 50? - Saab Other Cars Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
I have noticed that almost all of the people I see driving convertibles locally, both male and female, appear to have their 50th Birthdays firmly in their rear view mirrors.
Our son told me that is because of the impractical nature of 'verts here in Michigan. They are a seasonal car and therefore are owned almost exclusively by those with the means to afford two cars. Things may be different in the Sun Belt.
2008 9-5 Aero Sedan
2006 9-3SC 2.0T
2000 Viggen Convertible
2000 9-5lpt Sedan, sold at 318K miles
Posts in this Thread:
- Best Convertible for a Family of Four?, Dan-O, Tue, 12 Jun 2018 10:13:29
- Only covertible drivers under 50?, MI-Roger , Fri, 15 Jun 2018 17:52:21 <-- Viewing This Message
- Cascade 4-seat CV?, Norm9-5, Fri, 15 Jun 2018 06:55:34
- Karma Hit Me Upside the Head Today, Dan-O, Wed, 13 Jun 2018 18:32:521
- Re: Best Convertible for a Family of Four?, No Snaab, Wed, 13 Jun 2018 03:56:22
- Re: Best Convertible for a Family of Four?, Cary, Tue, 12 Jun 2018 16:11:44
- Obviously..., Justin VanAbrahams, Tue, 12 Jun 2018 11:24:26
- Naw..., Craig, Wed, 13 Jun 2018 08:55:15
- Re: Naw..., Craig, Wed, 13 Jun 2018 08:59:31
- No lies, Justin VanAbrahams, Wed, 13 Jun 2018 09:38:00
- OK, DE, Wed, 13 Jun 2018 06:57:21
- Re: Obviously..., A1-turbo, Wed, 13 Jun 2018 05:37:33
- Re: Obviously..., Dan-O, Tue, 12 Jun 2018 11:48:05
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!