Re: Do they break in? - Saab Other Cars Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
They do, but that is not always a good thing. It is also possible that you are more used to them now. I think seats have been improving in cars over the last decade. SAAB and Volvo were way ahead of the curve. I don't like the higher headrests now that are hard to see over when checking blind spots. 9-5 got the balance right with all the safety capability + good visibility.
Posts in this Thread:
- Seats matter!, Noel , Sat, 11 Aug 2018 06:10:26
- Do they break in?, Cary, Thu, 20 Sep 2018 15:15:44
- Re: Seats matter!, AdamD, Wed, 19 Sep 2018 07:44:25
- Re: Seats matter!, cheaptech , Tue, 21 Aug 2018 08:25:31
- Re: Seats matter!, Snowmobile , Sat, 18 Aug 2018 18:16:17
- Re: Seats matter!, NCCaniac , Mon, 13 Aug 2018 09:39:35
- gave some coworkers a ride in my current 9-5, AeroEd , Sun, 12 Aug 2018 18:53:16
- Re: Seats matter!, No Snaab, Sun, 12 Aug 2018 04:39:39
- Re: Seats matter!, DE, Sat, 11 Aug 2018 13:24:01
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!