Ten Most Recently Updated Saabnet.com Member Photo Galleries | Profiles
Become a Saabnet.com Member Today - Click Here!
...is that the aftermarket parts/service support and 'net base of knowledge for the E39 5-series BMWs is greater than for just about anything else out there (excepting maybe Mustangs and E36/E46 3-series BMWs.)
posted by 198.144.20...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- My brother wants to buy a BMW..., JimBlake , Wed, 20 Jul 2005 08:11:39
- Re: My brother wants to buy a BMW..., scott batchelder, Sun, 24 Jul 2005 07:25:09
- Value seldom trumps prestige...., Mike Lynch , Thu, 21 Jul 2005 17:39:02
- Re: My brother wants to buy a BMW..., Don L, Wed, 20 Jul 2005 08:38:20
- Re: My brother wants to buy a BMW..., JimBlake , Thu, 21 Jul 2005 06:15:35
- Re: E's, Don L, Thu, 21 Jul 2005 07:38:29
- The other side, though..., JEM, Wed, 20 Jul 2005 22:01:27
- Re: My brother wants to buy a BMW..., Caarma , Wed, 20 Jul 2005 11:42:01
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!