NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
|Other Cars Bulletin Board|
after it sat for most of a year when I got my 9K.
The master cylinder died, the brakes were getting mushy, the exhaust was biodegrading, etc, etc.
Was still basically OK, but it was time to say goodbye.
Cars are meant to be driven.
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- 1997 Porsche 911?, MI-Roger , Thu, 19 Aug 2010 03:50:55
- Wow, what a lot of whinning..., Craig, Wed, 25 Aug 2010 11:26:39
- Someone offered $12K on Friday, MI-Roger , Tue, 24 Aug 2010 10:42:49
- Now you've got me looking at them, No Snaab , Sat, 21 Aug 2010 08:22:57
- Let's assume the title, etc are all clean..., Noel , Fri, 20 Aug 2010 11:15:27
- 993..., Mike Lynch , Thu, 19 Aug 2010 10:35:39
- Re: 1997 Porsche 911?, EGD , Thu, 19 Aug 2010 08:38:01
- If it seems to good to be true..., No Snaab , Thu, 19 Aug 2010 07:26:32
- More info on car and owner........, MI-Roger , Thu, 19 Aug 2010 07:22:03
- Re: 1997 Porsche 911?, Aaron1, Thu, 19 Aug 2010 06:34:28
- Re: 1997 Porsche 911?, Mysaab, Thu, 19 Aug 2010 06:33:54
- Re: 1997 Porsche 911?, jonathan , Thu, 19 Aug 2010 05:41:30
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.