NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|Other Cars Bulletin Board|
$200 a month is the payment range for 60 months of financing for a $10,000 balance. So if you can get $5,000 for your Saab trade then you've got $15k (or $13,600ish plus fees in CA) which doesn't get much lately.
Leasing an economy car is a very good option. Ford has come on strong down there, many attractive new designs. Many good econobox choices, especially from the Koreans as in Hyndai and Kia.
New VW's are another good option, especially for European car tastes.
Posts in this Thread:
- Selling My 03 9-5 Aero - Which car next?, Blake, Wed, 5 Oct 2011 09:40:13
- 2011 Mazda6i, EGD , Tue, 11 Oct 2011 09:11:12
- mazda3, jp498, Mon, 10 Oct 2011 18:39:38
- $200 mo = $10,000 financing or you can lease..., Mike Lynch , Thu, 6 Oct 2011 12:17:34 <-- Viewing This Message
- Leasing, No Snaab, Wed, 5 Oct 2011 16:27:03
- Re: Selling My 03 9-5 Aero - Which car next?, Dan-O, Wed, 5 Oct 2011 09:59:17
- Transmission, Blake, Wed, 5 Oct 2011 10:06:11
- Leasing?, Blake, Wed, 5 Oct 2011 10:04:54
- Jeep Patriot?, Johnson, Mon, 10 Oct 2011 19:30:21
- Re: Leasing?, James, Thu, 6 Oct 2011 10:04:23
- Re: Leasing?, Dan-O, Wed, 5 Oct 2011 11:25:57
- Re: Leasing?, Bruce, Wed, 5 Oct 2011 13:41:38
- CPO, Blake, Wed, 5 Oct 2011 17:43:53
- Taxes, Dan-O, Wed, 5 Oct 2011 17:05:38
- Re: Leasing?, Blake, Wed, 5 Oct 2011 17:02:11
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Poverty2Prosperity.org | RandomScreening.com
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.