NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|Other Cars Bulletin Board|
A friend has offered me his 84 M-B 300SD (turbo-diesel) for a very reasonble price until I can get another SAAB. Car appears to be in excellent shape -- does not look like it's 27-years-old. Body is great. I know they're slow. Any mechanical issues to look for? By the way, he hadn't driven it in 8 months and it started on the first turn (after a jump start).
posted by 75.206.159...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- M-B 300SD -- anyone owned one?, ToddM , Fri, 14 Oct 2011 00:49:40 <-- Viewing This Message
- What everyone else says..., Noel , Sun, 16 Oct 2011 17:33:12
- Re: M-B 300SD -- anyone owned one?, Dan-O, Fri, 14 Oct 2011 09:00:46
- 300d, brick8 , Fri, 14 Oct 2011 06:39:09
- Re: M-B 300SD -- anyone owned one?, No Snaab , Fri, 14 Oct 2011 05:12:45
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact |
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.