My ex has one, 4 captains chairs, big comfy bench in back, unbeatable head room. We sometimes take trips with myself, her, our two kids, her new husband, and their new baby (yep, it can be tense, all that room is GREAT, but we all get along amazingly well). She has a Golf III as well, and she says the 'van drives just as well. I might not go that far, but it is more nimble than you might expect. In this, her first year of ownership (it's a new '04), she hasn't had a single problem. And sorry, I think the thing looks great, especially in black...nice and clean, no nonsense, even a bit spartan...for haulin' a lot of people. They're out of production (microbus coming soon?), but some dealers may still have one or two. Not sure what her mileage is...
posted by 206.165.17...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- 7 passenger vehicle recommendation, LAGene, Sun, 10 Oct 2004 19:14:53
- Thanks for the responses., LAGene, Mon, 18 Oct 2004 12:02:53
- Eurovan was made just for this situation, McTeague, Wed, 13 Oct 2004 14:52:05
- I broke down and bought..., Misplacedyankee, Wed, 13 Oct 2004 05:49:08
- Re: 7 passenger vehicle recommendation, MO, Tue, 12 Oct 2004 08:35:09
- the problem he'll face with child seats, markP, Tue, 12 Oct 2004 06:32:36
- nothing beats a full size van for room, John in Bismarck, Tue, 12 Oct 2004 06:14:27
- Honda Odyssey....., Mike Lynch , Mon, 11 Oct 2004 15:56:12
- Pacifica? I kinda like the looks of em... (nt), egsAero, Mon, 11 Oct 2004 11:05:14
- Sorry, nothing in N.A. (+), Vlad, Mon, 11 Oct 2004 07:24:32
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!