Click Banner for Details on this Saabnet.com Classified
Rebuild the core and sell it as a cartridge. The rebuild kit will only run you $50 or so. If you haven't rebuilt one, consider it practice :)
posted by 151.200.182...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Turbo, what's the difference between a 15T and 15G, Savary , Thu, 25 Jun 2009 20:02:30
- another question...what can i do with the turbo i..., Savary , Sat, 27 Jun 2009 07:36:09
- 9-5 W/ 6cm housing will need header bored out, dudethe9-5isfast , Fri, 26 Jun 2009 05:42:24
- ok..., Savary , Fri, 26 Jun 2009 07:53:42
- Re: Turbo, what's the difference between a 15T and 15G, Everett, Fri, 26 Jun 2009 04:01:08
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!