Click Banner for Details on this Saabnet.com Classified
A short while back someone on this site was singing praises of Carbotech (http://www.ctbrakes.com/pads/saab.html; application info at http://www.ctbrakes.com/brake-compounds.html)
Figured I'd look at then when my current pads (Hawk HPS from Genuine Saab) get thin. That said, the Hawk HPS serve me well on street and track - but I'm still not that aggressive coming into corners so ...
posted by 64.81.54...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Performance brake pads, KP, Tue, 19 Jan 2010 19:07:16
- Carbotech Re: Performance brake pads?, Paul'sAero, Sun, 24 Jan 2010 19:34:29
- Re: Performance brake pads, Jon in MN, Thu, 21 Jan 2010 14:54:02
- Re: Performance brake pads, Simon S, Wed, 20 Jan 2010 12:50:01
- Re: Performance brake pads, Bill Davies , Wed, 20 Jan 2010 02:02:56
- Re: Performance brake pads, KP, Wed, 20 Jan 2010 15:46:36
- Re: Performance brake pads, Bill Davies , Thu, 21 Jan 2010 01:29:33
- Similar experience to Bill, similar time ago, PT, Sat, 23 Jan 2010 18:26:14
- Porterfield r4s, Jeff A, Tue, 26 Jan 2010 08:43:37
- Re: Similar experience to Bill, similar time ago, KP, Sun, 24 Jan 2010 18:48:54
- M3 pads, PT, Mon, 25 Jan 2010 08:52:09
- I should add, "newer" EBC, PT, Sat, 23 Jan 2010 18:31:35
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!