Diesel oil is motorcycle oil with wet clutch. - Saabnet.com Bulletin Board
Great for motorcycles with wet clutches as it has less modifiers found in the latest oils. I guess diesels don't need the modifers or the fuel breaks them down.
posted by 74.82.64...
Posts in this Thread:
- Mobil 1 High Mileage Result, Sam, Tue, 29 Nov 2011 18:18:27
- I race my 997 GT3 w/M1 0W-40 exclusively with..., Dag, Fri, 9 Dec 2011 11:47:08
- Great feedback, Sam, Mon, 5 Dec 2011 09:23:23
- Re: Mobil 1 High Mileage Result, JZW , Wed, 30 Nov 2011 10:17:41
- Re: Mobil 1 High Mileage Result, Sam, Sat, 14 Jan 2012 10:58:04
- John is right-on as usual!, 900 Aero , Sun, 4 Dec 2011 16:33:38
- Re: Mobil 1 High Mileage Result, SG, Thu, 1 Dec 2011 06:47:35
- Re: Mobil 1 High Mileage Result, Justin VanAbrahams, Wed, 30 Nov 2011 12:28:03
- Re: Mobil 1 High Mileage Result, Justin VanAbrahams, Tue, 29 Nov 2011 21:37:30
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, skyscraper, nor box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!