"Whatever. Ignored that guy"
Agreed. Learn everything from him except how to behave.
posted by 98.207.95...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- 2001 Aero 2.3l rebuild update, saabsince 93b , Fri, 9 Mar 2012 08:36:24
- Jealous Re: 2001 Aero 2.3l rebuild update, Paul'sAero, Sun, 11 Mar 2012 10:25:08
- Re: 2001 Aero 2.3l rebuild phantasy, dref, Fri, 9 Mar 2012 19:44:18
- Re: 2001 Aero 2.3l rebuild phantasy, Fred's Alter Ego, Sat, 10 Mar 2012 10:36:59
- Fred please read, ryan, Sat, 10 Mar 2012 08:32:42
- Fred please read, ryan, Sat, 10 Mar 2012 08:25:03
- NICE, saabsince 93b , Fri, 9 Mar 2012 20:09:54
- Re: NICE, John G, Sat, 10 Mar 2012 07:51:51
- Re: NICE, Justin VanAbrahams, Fri, 9 Mar 2012 20:56:42
- Re: NICE, Mio, Sat, 10 Mar 2012 14:03:38 <-- Viewing This Message
- THANKS JUSTIN!, saabsince 93b , Sat, 10 Mar 2012 12:50:50
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact |
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, skyscraper, nor box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!