96 9000 aero needs Maptun 6 speed gearbox rebuilt? - Saabnet.com Bulletin Board
I am searching for someone in the United States of America that can rebuild and test my gearbox. The gearbox has never shifted into 2nd gear smoothly. Does anyone know who actually practices rebuilding manual gearboxes and can fully test before its shipped back to me? I have contacted the gear set manufacturer, Quaife,they have no repair service or referral. I have been searching and shipping around for several years now to get a gearbox from put down 432lbft.
posted by 74.215.18...
Posts in this Thread:
- 96 9000 aero needs Maptun 6 speed gearbox rebuilt?, Daman Turnsr, Wed, 8 Jul 2015 19:13:27 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: 96 9000 aero needs Maptun 6 speed gearbox rebuilt?, Daman Turner, Tue, 4 Aug 2015 20:32:14
- Re: 96 9000 aero needs Maptun 6 speed gearbox rebuilt?, TML , Sat, 11 Jul 2015 19:05:42
- Re: 96 9000 aero needs Maptun 6 speed gearbox rebuilt?, Slug , Fri, 10 Jul 2015 05:35:58
- Re: 96 9000 aero needs Maptun 6 speed gearbox rebuilt?, ELaw , Thu, 9 Jul 2015 11:15:58
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!