NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|Performance Bulletin Board|
There may be other good options, but for many years the "go-to people" for rebuilding Saab trannies have been Eriksson Industries in Connecticut.
'90 Audi 80 quattro (modded to death), '12 Audi A4 quattro (stock for now)
Gone but not forgotten:
'72 99, '77 99 (became a turbo, twice)
'80 900T 5-door, '81 900T, '86 900S (became a turbo), '86 900 SPG
'86 9000, '97 9000 Aero
A bunch of Audis, '69 Firebird, '64 Toyota Corona (first car, cost $35 and worth every penny)
Be alert... America needs more lerts!
Posts in this Thread:
- 96 9000 aero needs Maptun 6 speed gearbox rebuilt?, Daman Turnsr, Wed, 8 Jul 2015 19:13:27
- Re: 96 9000 aero needs Maptun 6 speed gearbox rebuilt?, Daman Turner, Tue, 4 Aug 2015 20:32:14
- Re: 96 9000 aero needs Maptun 6 speed gearbox rebuilt?, TML , Sat, 11 Jul 2015 19:05:42
- Re: 96 9000 aero needs Maptun 6 speed gearbox rebuilt?, Slug , Fri, 10 Jul 2015 05:35:58
- Re: 96 9000 aero needs Maptun 6 speed gearbox rebuilt?, ELaw , Thu, 9 Jul 2015 11:15:58 <-- Viewing This Message
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.