NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|Sonett Bulletin Board|
No, rodents are not an issue, but I do have some bad ground somewhere in the car. I kinda doubt this is related, but if the car sits for a week or two, if I don't unplug the negative to the battery, then it will run down and I have to trickle charge it back up.
Can't I just measure voltage to the posts itself to see if power is getting there at all?
1973 Saab Sonett III (Current)
1983 Saab 900 Turbo
1985 Saab 900 Sedan
1990 Saab 900
1992 Saab 900S
1999 Saab 9-3 Turbo
2005 Saab 9-2X Aero (RIP 95K/Accident-guy ran stop sign)
2005 Saab 9-2X Aero (Current)
2007 Saab 9-3 SportCombi (Wife's)
2010 Saab 9-3X Wagon (Wife's)
Winner 1996 Saab Owners Convention Rally Novice Class
Winner 1999 Saab Owners Convention Rally (All Classes)
Posts in this Thread:
- Vintage Electrical Problem - Sonett Taillights, Scott Paterson , Sat, 16 Sep 2017 11:02:17
- Re: Vintage Electrical Problem - Sonett Taillights, juanm , Sun, 24 Sep 2017 16:55:201
- Re: Vintage Electrical Problem - use dielectric grease, Jim H, Sun, 17 Sep 2017 09:15:46
- Re: Vintage Electrical Problem - Sonett Taillights, 900T , Sat, 16 Sep 2017 16:59:09
- Housing..., Scott Paterson , Sat, 16 Sep 2017 19:57:11
- Re: Vintage Electrical Problem - Sonett Taillights, Bradley Burns, Sat, 16 Sep 2017 11:55:031
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.