NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|Sonett Bulletin Board|
Re: Dielectric grease "Dielectric grease is a non-conductive, silicone-based grease that's designed to seal out moisture and prevent corrosion on electrical connectors. It also disrupts the flow of electrical current, which makes it good for lubricating and sealing the rubber parts of electrical connectors. It's commonly used in automotive spark plug wires, recreational and utility vehicles, and electrical systems in aircraft."
It will not help to use dielectric grease to try to increase conductivity since it does the opposite.
Posts in this Thread:
- Vintage Electrical Problem - Sonett Taillights, Scott Paterson , Sat, 16 Sep 2017 11:02:17
- Re: Vintage Electrical Problem - Sonett Taillights, juanm , Sun, 24 Sep 2017 16:55:201
- Re: Vintage Electrical Problem - use dielectric grease, Jim H, Sun, 17 Sep 2017 09:15:46
- Re: Vintage Electrical Problem - Sonett Taillights, 900T , Sat, 16 Sep 2017 16:59:09
- Housing..., Scott Paterson , Sat, 16 Sep 2017 19:57:11
- Re: Vintage Electrical Problem - Sonett Taillights, Bradley Burns, Sat, 16 Sep 2017 11:55:031
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.