1) MY76 99GL four-door sedan, 2.0L, automatic, beige on orange, bought 1980 out of engineering school, given to my Dad who traded it for a new LADA!
2) MY95 900S, 2.3L aspirated, 5-speed, black on black, leased from 1996 to 1999, up to 201000km
3) MY00 9-3, 2.0L turbo, midnight blue on grey, leased new in late 1999, returned in 2002 with 41000km, in perfect condition, bought by a guy in Ottawa
4) MY99 9-5 Sport Wagon, 2.3lpt, black on beige, bought used in early 2004 with 71000km, now at 318000km (Nov 2017)
5) MY05 9-5 Arc Sport Wagon, 2.3T, greasy-grey-green Limpopo (parchment silver?), leased in late 2005, bought in Jan 2011 with 205000km (Nov 2017)
P.Eng., DFE (Diplomate Forensic Engineer). Metallurgical Engineer, with 30 years industrial experience; now working as a Forensic Engineer, and Vehicle Collision Reconstructionist in Toronto; first Canadian Member of the National Academy of Forensic Engineers