NORCROSS, Ga. - Integrating the tonality of Saab's new national brand campaign— developed by Saab's advertising agency partner, Richmond, Virginia-based The Martin Agency— Saab's saabusa.com web site debuts with an all-new look and extensive new content. The site redesign, executed by Reston, Virginia-based Proxicom (www.proxicom.com), incorporates dynamic new graphics, photography, and a number of just-added sections:
* An all new Saab Community section, featuring owner photos and tales, such as Saabs that push the odometer limit, great Saab adventure drives, lifesaving Saabs and Saabs involved in competitions around the world. Also found in the Saab Community is Saab club information from around the world, special events and happenings, and a frequently asked question section.
* A Java timeline of Saab history, biographies of Saab pioneers, significant historical models and plenty of other Saab heritage, for an in-depth look at the half-century of innovation and traditions that are the foundation for today's Saab passenger cars.
* An expanded 1998 new product section, including consumer-friendly features like a payment calculator, a 360-degree interior tour of a Saab 900, pricing, color swatches, available accessories, and complete details on how to buy a Saab in the U.S., then pick it up in Europe. Plus, visitors get a preview of the 1999 Saab 9-5.
* An employment opportunities section that offers visitors a chance to see what types of Saab career choices are currently available.
* Saab-i: your personal information vehicle. This no-cost subscriber service delivers customized owner and prospective owner information, based on the subscriber's individual profile and preferences.