agree - Saab 9-5 Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
The banner above is an advertisment - if it asks you to download software, please ignore.
Site News -
10/5 Photo of the Year Winners
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
From my '01 wagon to the new ones, IMHO they've gone from the penthouse to the outhouse.
posted by 74.75.12...
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- Motortrend calls the 9-5 one of 10 ugliest cars today, Wasabi, Sat, 12 Jul 2008 11:53:23
- No Scion on the list = No credibility!, CY, Mon, 14 Jul 2008 16:24:00
- Most posters disagreed with MT re the SAAB, john b, Sat, 12 Jul 2008 21:47:33
- '05 best looking 9-5 IMHO, KevinM, Sat, 12 Jul 2008 15:32:32
- Re: Motortrend calls the 9-5 one of 10 ugliest cars tod, poland, Sat, 12 Jul 2008 13:55:15
- Who listens to MotorTrend, NJ-PA Don , Sat, 12 Jul 2008 13:04:09
- Re: Motortrend calls the 9-5 one of 10 ugliest cars today, AndrewB, Sat, 12 Jul 2008 13:01:07
- it is, stupid chrome accents!!!!, earthbrown, Sat, 12 Jul 2008 12:50:16
- Re: it is, stupid chrome accents!!!!, SylvainQc, Sat, 12 Jul 2008 20:18:20
- agree, DE , Sun, 13 Jul 2008 02:28:46 <-- Viewing This Message
- Yeah too much plastic chrome crap, ursaw, Sat, 12 Jul 2008 13:10:19
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
|Jak Stoll Performance
|Button Ad Available
Random Saabnet.com Member Gallery Photos (Click Image)
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Poverty2Prosperity.org | Run Club Menlo Park | ScreenBot
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!