I have so been there - Saab 9-5 Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
1/26 Vintage Saab Club of North America Magazine Feature
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
Had exactly the same thing on my '01 wagon, drove me nuts. I eventually put a piece of cloth over the latch on the floor of the luggage compartment (that the hatch latches onto), noise gone.
posted by 24.97.232...
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- While we're on the topic of hatches..., LesH, Sun, 20 Jul 2008 20:52:50
- Check the glove compartment!!, jgARC03SW , Mon, 21 Jul 2008 12:55:34
- Bet it's not the hatch..., Noel , Mon, 21 Jul 2008 05:16:11
- Agreed., Stephen Goldberger, Mon, 21 Jul 2008 06:20:42
- I have so been there, DE , Tue, 22 Jul 2008 09:58:52 <-- Viewing This Message
- Thanks...., LesH, Tue, 22 Jul 2008 19:48:20
- oops, DE , Tue, 22 Jul 2008 10:07:17
- Good suggestions..., LesH, Mon, 21 Jul 2008 07:32:35
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!