Re: Seeking feedback new 9-5..currently Cadillac CTS owner - Saab 9-5 Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
9/23 Horn Button Rebuild 900/9000 |
9/21 Abandoned Saab Dealership
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
I drove a 2.0 Premium awhile ago. I'm not a particularly sophisticated or "performance" driver so my impressions are not those of an expert, and I can't compare it to a CTS. Compared to my '01 wagon, it drove much better. Steering was tighter, cornering much better (much less body roll). I found it pretty punchy with the auto (I've always driven sticks) but again I'm not an aggressive driver. I found the ride comfortable. I liked the car, but for a variety of reasons ended up getting a different car.
posted by 24.97.232...
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. Support Saabnet.com - Become a Member - Signup
- Seeking feedback new 9-5..currently Cadillac CTS owner, AlexH, Tue, 25 Jan 2011 16:09:20
- Re: Seeking feedback new 9-5..currently Cadillac CTS owner, RAK, Wed, 26 Jan 2011 17:31:02
- new 9-5 fuel consumption, AlexH, Wed, 26 Jan 2011 12:37:49
- Re: Seeking feedback new 9-5..currently Cadillac CTS owner, Dean, Wed, 26 Jan 2011 10:35:55
- Re: Seeking feedback new 9-5..currently Cadillac CTS owner, Stephen Goldberger, Wed, 26 Jan 2011 08:32:38
- Re: Seeking feedback new 9-5..currently Cadillac CTS owner, Stan, Wed, 26 Jan 2011 07:05:54
- Re: Seeking feedback new 9-5..currently Cadillac CTS owner, DE , Wed, 26 Jan 2011 04:54:26 <-- Viewing This Message
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!