Re: + 1 to Anders, time for a newer car! - Saab 9-5 Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
4/20 Small Batch Order: Saabnet.com T-Shirts!! Put in Your Order Now!!
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
Rust on the rear corners of the passenger doors and beyond. I haven't found a shop that will touch it for less than $1500 - apparently fixing rust is not something most body shops want to get into.
posted by 173.67....
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- how much oil loss is too much? headgasket issues, Mike Keller , Wed, 25 Jan 2012 08:05:39
- Re: how much oil loss is too much? headgasket issues, B Lin, Thu, 26 Jan 2012 14:08:08
- Re: how much oil loss is too much? headgasket issues, Mysaab, Thu, 26 Jan 2012 08:52:50
- I'm in the same boat..., Saabinhappy, Wed, 25 Jan 2012 08:54:55
- Re: how much oil loss is too much? headgasket issues, SWEDECAR , Wed, 25 Jan 2012 08:19:35
- Re: how much oil loss is too much? headgasket issues, aka oldsaab, Wed, 1 Feb 2012 11:33:01
- Re: how much oil loss is too much? headgasket issues, Mike Keller , Thu, 26 Jan 2012 06:37:13
- + 1 to Anders, time for a newer car!, jimmy, Wed, 25 Jan 2012 08:39:44
- Re: + 1 to Anders, time for a newer car!, jeff02 , Wed, 25 Jan 2012 12:39:12
- Re: + 1 to Anders, time for a newer car!, Mike Keller , Thu, 26 Jan 2012 06:38:38 <-- Viewing This Message
- rust, James, Thu, 26 Jan 2012 07:01:52
- Re: rust, jeff02 , Thu, 26 Jan 2012 07:04:55
- Re: rust, James, Thu, 26 Jan 2012 08:01:36
- Back Rust Fix, jeff02 , Thu, 26 Jan 2012 06:47:53
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
|Jak Stoll Performance
Random Saabnet.com Member Gallery Photos (Click Image)
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!