It is to the end - Saab 9-5 Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
10/20 Breaking News: SAAB Opens Plant in Indiana |
10/13 Saabnet.com Celebrates 33 Years on the Internet! |
9/29 Photo of the Year Open Submissions
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
Another 50,000 to 100,000 and that's it, then your looking at a ring job or drop in another motor that's cost more than the entire car. Personally I'd buy that 9-3 aero wagon if I was in this predicament. They already have 2500 off the 10,000 price tag with a 7year financing, shoot they would be paying 120$ a month to drive next to New. Clean inside and out and next ring job is 250,000 miles away. Just purchased a car (9000) with 200,000 miles on it, bought it from a Saab indie his wife's car and oh my gosh the issues it has. Only thing it can do is burn outs other than that needs both outter c.v. Power steering boots, high pressure power steering hose, fuel pump, front shocks, a.c needed a new compressor, the list goes on. But the purchase of this car wasn't intended as my daily driver.
I can only guess what's in store for this guy if they purchase that 200,000 mile 9-5 aero wagon. Lots and lots of repairs in store or get the 9-3 or a 9-5 with 20 to 50,000 miles and the repair issue is a thing if the past, any problem the car has they will fix it for free got to love warranty. But then most people buy a 2,500$ car because their credit is shot or would rather be at the beach than to make a buck so in this case everything I said is point less. Why am I even posting? Is what I ask myself
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- Would you pay $2500 for...., VtDewman, Tue, 19 Aug 2014 19:31:21
- Re: Would you pay $2500 for...., VtDewman, Sun, 24 Aug 2014 07:47:40
- History, AeroEd , Sat, 30 Aug 2014 06:18:04
- Re: Would you pay $2500 for...., Doug W , Thu, 21 Aug 2014 19:45:07
- Re: Would you pay $2500 for...., Dan , Wed, 20 Aug 2014 17:36:46
- Re: Would you pay $2500 for...., dtechakacheaptech, Wed, 20 Aug 2014 13:26:51
- Don't buy/sell cars from/to friends/family, Johnson, Wed, 20 Aug 2014 12:29:34
- Perhaps if you are DIYer, NJ-PA Don , Wed, 20 Aug 2014 08:35:08
- Re: Would you pay $2500 for...., JustinHiFi , Wed, 20 Aug 2014 07:16:03
- Nope that money would be better spent, vvack0matic , Wed, 20 Aug 2014 05:32:11
- Slightly biased view...., MI-Roger , Wed, 20 Aug 2014 03:27:20
- Re: Would you pay $2500 for...., EGD , Wed, 20 Aug 2014 01:35:27
- hummm, Savary , Tue, 19 Aug 2014 20:51:36
- Re: Would you pay $2500 for...., JerseySaab , Tue, 19 Aug 2014 20:02:06
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!