We talked about this before - Saab 9-5 Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
[Main 95 Bulletin Board | Post Followup | BBFAQ ]
[ Prev by Date ] [ Next by Date ] Member Login / Signup [Latest Member Gallery Photos]
We talked about this before
Posted by Mike Johnson [Email] (more from Mike Johnson) on Sun, 11 Jan 2015 07:15:59
In Reply to: what brand of tires/model?, Snowmobile [Profile/Gallery]
, Sat, 10 Jan 2015 14:47:19
My 9000 is superior in the snow. I am trying to improve the Aero. I am wondering about something like a 195 60 16. What are your thoughts on that? The diameter is the same as the stock 17 inch wheels and it gets the width down.
I am using Dunlop Graspic and before that I had Blizzaks. Both have been mediocre on the 9-5 and perfectly fine on the 9000.
posted by 72.95.110...
Posts in this Thread:
- Can I run narrower winter tires on Aero ?, Mike Johnson, Sat, 10 Jan 2015 06:35:42
- I think 195-60-16 would be fine, Boris Bubbanov, Mon, 12 Jan 2015 11:32:08
- My Experience on my 2000 9-5 Aero, Herb Hirsch , Sun, 11 Jan 2015 14:25:04
- sure, AeroEd , Sun, 11 Jan 2015 13:38:09
- what brand of tires/model?, Snowmobile , Sat, 10 Jan 2015 14:47:19
- Re: Can I run narrower winter tires on Aero ?, Slug , Sat, 10 Jan 2015 09:44:24
- I plan to run 205/65R16 next winter, MI-Roger , Sat, 10 Jan 2015 08:13:03
- Re: Can I run narrower winter tires on Aero ?, Mark in Marine (MN), Sat, 10 Jan 2015 07:10:59
- Re: Can I run narrower winter tires on Aero ?, beaacon , Sat, 10 Jan 2015 06:42:56
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!