Re I used to live in the deserts sorry your A/c doesnt work - Saab 9-5 Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
11/22 Member of the Year Voting
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
Oh sorry to hear that your A/C does not function well. There are many things that can be done: Bigger condenser, evaporator coils faster-spinning fans, different formula freon gasses, added' pusher fan in front of the radiator , etc I'm sure your indie CKD the heater bypass valve eh? surprised he's never suggested some of the above modifications but some guys don't like to or won't, don't have the skills or desire, ambition to modify, optimize a car, motorcycle etc. I've been inventing, modifying, improving them all my life and enjoy it! used to race.Not afraid to deviate fr OEM design. Nothing is ever good enough for me that I can't envision how it could be better. So I'll get on the problem and get you the simplest cheapest fix we can devise. The A/C on my (9-3 Viggen is fine and it's a convertible ! well I've got motivation as I'm a 9-5 owner now! regards, Neil
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- Sad Day, CraigU , Fri, 9 Jun 2017 10:22:08
- My theory as to why owning and wrenching 9-5s is good, Boris Bubbanov, Thu, 15 Jun 2017 13:03:57
- But why?, Paul from Palmyra, PA, Sun, 11 Jun 2017 01:56:18
- Mine is on the brink of goodbye, Bill h., Sat, 10 Jun 2017 09:05:18
- XC 60?, Stephen Goldberger, Sun, 11 Jun 2017 09:48:37
- Re: Mine is on the brink of goodbye, cheaptech , Sat, 10 Jun 2017 13:19:31
- When you go into the Chevy dealership...., S-Works, Sat, 10 Jun 2017 12:45:57
- Re: Mine is on the brink of goodbye, neil dale , Sat, 10 Jun 2017 12:13:45
- Is the recirculation flap motor functional?, dmz789qqq, Sat, 10 Jun 2017 10:51:15
- Is it contagious?, SWEDECAR , Fri, 9 Jun 2017 13:11:07
- I still own three Saabs, but....., MI-Roger , Wed, 14 Jun 2017 04:48:59
- Re: Is it contagious?, southsaab , Sat, 10 Jun 2017 12:14:14
- Re: Is it contagious?, EGD , Fri, 9 Jun 2017 13:39:343
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!