Actually, I think sticks are for us old people - Saab 9-5 Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
1/3 Saabnet.com Member of the Year: DougM
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
Most of the younger generation has no idea how to drive one, and manufacturers keep eliminating the sick as a transmission choice.
2008 9-5 Aero Sedan, sold at 227K miles
2006 9-3SC 2.0T - Wife's daily driver
2000 Viggen Convertible - Summer Fun Car
1964 Quantum IV Formula Car - Retirement project
2000 9-5lpt Sedan, sold at 318K miles
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- What's your next car after 9-5, Dan , Thu, 12 Apr 2018 15:18:40
- The issue I am finding is with insurance, Name Left Blank, Mon, 23 Apr 2018 15:37:25
- I might have a small problem..., Johnson, Thu, 19 Apr 2018 14:24:08
- Mine was totaled. 2015 Honda Accord Sport Manual, dchmiele1992, Thu, 19 Apr 2018 05:24:31
- Re: What's your next car after 9-5, Juan, Sat, 14 Apr 2018 09:08:47
- My solution is more 9-5s, Boris Bubbanov, Sat, 14 Apr 2018 08:48:081
- Re: What's your next car after 9-5, Mike K, Fri, 13 Apr 2018 18:24:581
- I hope to find a lower mileage 9-5, MI-Roger , Fri, 13 Apr 2018 17:24:471
- Re: What's your next car after 9-5, S-Works, Fri, 13 Apr 2018 10:57:501
- Always in shopping mode here...., GFW3pedals , Fri, 13 Apr 2018 08:02:26
- Re: What's your next car after 9-5, mlc , Fri, 13 Apr 2018 06:16:45
- Re: What's your next car after 9-5, CraigU , Fri, 13 Apr 2018 04:38:25
- 9-5 FOREVER...why replace????, saabsince 93b , Thu, 12 Apr 2018 18:09:001
- You live in sunny California!!!, Snowmobile , Tue, 17 Apr 2018 08:35:58
- Re: 9-5 FOREVER...why replace????, Itsasaab , Thu, 12 Apr 2018 19:18:46
- Re: 9-5 FOREVER...AND MANUALS FOREVER, saabsince 93b , Fri, 13 Apr 2018 06:46:471
- Actually, I think sticks are for us old people, MI-Roger , Fri, 13 Apr 2018 17:32:57 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: 9-5 FOREVER...AND MANUALS FOREVER, saabsince 93b , Fri, 13 Apr 2018 09:04:281
- Re: autos for old???, Tom G , Fri, 13 Apr 2018 07:33:121
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!