parts and maintenance question - Saab 9-5 Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
[Main 95 Bulletin Board | Post Followup | BBFAQ ]
[ Prev by Date ] [ Next by Date ] Member Login / Signup [Latest Member Gallery Photos]
parts and maintenance question
Posted by Matt [Email] (more from Matt) on Tue, 21 May 2019 07:54:31
Hi- newly considering getting a 9-5 wagon to replace my retired 9000. I owned three 900's before that, so definitely a saab loyalist. so having a hard time considering another brand but considering perhaps a volvo , or subaru .... anyway the question I have is what is the current status of parts to keep these going? Is it getting harder and harder as it was for the 9000 model or are we in pretty good shape for a while?
Also anything to look out for if I find a potential one to buy? I am just not well informed about the 9-5 and tryng to get up to speed- thanks for any insight! Matt
posted by 76.24....
Posts in this Thread:
- parts and maintenance question, Matt, Tue, 21 May 2019 07:54:31 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: parts and maintenance question, three_jeeps, Sun, 9 Jun 2019 08:52:30
- Re: parts and maintenance question, Boris Bubbanov, Wed, 22 May 2019 12:23:11
- Re: parts and maintenance question, NCCaniac , Wed, 22 May 2019 09:45:37
- 2nd eEuro... and Dave., PGAero , Wed, 22 May 2019 09:14:30
- Re: parts and maintenance question, Dave The Ice Age Knave , Tue, 21 May 2019 17:16:51
- Definitely consider eEuroparts.com - They help make ths site possible!, Scott Paterson , Tue, 21 May 2019 12:24:09
- Re: parts and maintenance question, Jeremy R., Tue, 21 May 2019 12:16:50
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!