Re: parts and maintenance question - Saab 9-5 Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
I went from a 2000 9-3 hatchback as my daily driver to a 2008 9-5 2.3T wagon about 5 years ago. The 4 cylinder turbo engine is very similar to the 1999-2002 9-3 I had so maintenance of typical things is easy to do if you are used to working Saabs. Parts supply has been pretty good now and I will also vouch for eEuroparts as I have dealt with them for the last 15 years with no issues.
If you can get a well cared for, relatively low mileage 9-5 wagon, go for it!
1971 Sonett III (since 2010)
2000 9-3 5-door (since new)
2008 9-5 2.3T SportCombi (since 2014)
Posts in this Thread:
- parts and maintenance question, Matt, Tue, 21 May 2019 07:54:31
- Re: parts and maintenance question, three_jeeps, Sun, 9 Jun 2019 08:52:30
- Re: parts and maintenance question, Boris Bubbanov, Wed, 22 May 2019 12:23:11
- Re: parts and maintenance question, NCCaniac , Wed, 22 May 2019 09:45:37 <-- Viewing This Message
- 2nd eEuro... and Dave., PGAero , Wed, 22 May 2019 09:14:30
- Re: parts and maintenance question, Dave The Ice Age Knave , Tue, 21 May 2019 17:16:51
- Definitely consider eEuroparts.com - They help make ths site possible!, Scott Paterson , Tue, 21 May 2019 12:24:09
- Re: parts and maintenance question, Jeremy R., Tue, 21 May 2019 12:16:50
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!