Re: Weren't the Cadillac & Corvette NAV Updates used for SAABs too? - Saab 9-5 Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
The information I have found so far does not say if it will be compatible or not. The only solid statement I have seen is they will release for Cadillac & Corvette only. I hope it does work, I never realized how often I looked at the clock in the car until I lost it.
Posts in this Thread:
- Lost time on NAV screen after battery disconnected for repair, CraigU , Fri, 31 May 2019 12:20:35
- Re: Lost time on NAV screen after battery disconnected for repair, gary_g, Thu, 16 Jan 2020 18:55:35
- Re: Lost time on NAV screen after battery disconnected for repair, Ian Harris, Fri, 21 Jun 2019 10:26:40
- Re: Lost time on NAV screen after battery disconnected for repair, Saabmedic, Sat, 8 Jun 2019 22:04:23
- Weren't the Cadillac & Corvette NAV Updates used for SAABs too?, MI-Roger , Fri, 7 Jun 2019 10:16:18
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!