Re: Brake pads.ceramic pads no not pointless you want to live ? - Saab 9-5 Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
The banner above is an advertisment - if it asks you to download software, please ignore.
Site News -
10/5 Photo of the Year Winners
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
and BTW the BEST rotors are OEM Saab ! Saab experts agree ! ( Brembo are OK ) and are often cheaper than the chi-com junk ! 9-5 are big , heavy cars and need and like good pads ( ebc yellow stuff ) and OEM rotors . drilled rotors are NO longer recomended - they can crack !
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- Brake pads. Pagid or Textar?, MI-Roger , Tue, 4 Feb 2020 15:40:42
- Re: Brake pads. Pagid or Textar?, TT, Sat, 15 Feb 2020 19:31:08
- Re: Brake pads. Pagid or Textar?, Chris Cleeland, Tue, 11 Feb 2020 12:55:01
- Re: Brake pads.ceramic pads no not pointless you want to live ?, neil dale , Mon, 10 Feb 2020 16:41:44 <-- Viewing This Message1
- Re: Brake pads. Pagid or Textar? EBC yellow stuff the best !, neil dale , Mon, 10 Feb 2020 16:28:561
- Re: Brake pads. Pagid or Textar?, Dave The Ice Age Knave , Tue, 4 Feb 2020 17:08:43
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
|Jak Stoll Performance
|Button Ad Available
Random Saabnet.com Member Gallery Photos (Click Image)
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Poverty2Prosperity.org | Run Club Menlo Park | ScreenBot
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!