always seeing the glass half-full? - Saab 9-5 Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
9/23 Horn Button Rebuild 900/9000 |
9/21 Abandoned Saab Dealership
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
I think that you're being overly optimistic.
I seriously doubt that they're explicitly interested in your 9-5, rather they just want to sell you a new car.
2007 9-5 Aero SC [60th Anniversary]
-- previous --
2005 9-5 Aero (son's)
2005 9-5 Arc (daughter's)
2002 9-5 Aero SW (1st SAAB, taken out by Bambi)
1999 9-5 SE6 SW (brief interim between '02 &amp;amp;amp; '07)
1999 9-5 SE (taken out by daughter on icy rd)
ex-2004 9-3 Aero SS (ex-wife's)
Posts in this Thread:
- Indicator of Rising Value, cheaptechs, Sun, 15 Mar 2020 07:50:14
- Re: Indicator of Rising Value, Paul from Palmyra, PA, Mon, 16 Mar 2020 01:50:03
- always seeing the glass half-full?, AeroEd , Sun, 15 Mar 2020 07:56:23 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: always seeing the glass half-full?, cheaptechs, Tue, 17 Mar 2020 12:36:38
- Re: always seeing the glass half-full?, TML , Mon, 16 Mar 2020 09:19:50
- Re: always seeing the glass half-full?, cheaptechs, Sun, 15 Mar 2020 16:31:24
- Re: always seeing the glass half-full?, adl6009 , Sun, 15 Mar 2020 15:43:12
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!