Re: newish MAF - Saab 9-5 Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
11/22 Member of the Year Voting
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
Yes, I have at least one spare MAF which I have been tardy in installing. They were priced so low, I suspected that it was one of those car company "you need to replace this part but I can't tell you that since we are out of the warranty period" parts.
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- My Aero will shelter in place, bobc , Mon, 23 Mar 2020 08:00:16
- Had virtually the same thing happen to me..., S-Works, Tue, 24 Mar 2020 17:08:19
- Re: My Aero will shelter in place, Dave The Ice Age Knave , Tue, 24 Mar 2020 16:30:06
- newish MAF, bobc , Wed, 25 Mar 2020 04:32:591
- MAF MTBF?, Doug W , Wed, 25 Mar 2020 19:45:16
- Re: newish MAF, Dave The Ice Age Knave , Wed, 25 Mar 2020 12:49:52 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: My Aero will shelter in place, Dave The Ice Age Knave , Tue, 24 Mar 2020 16:42:02
- Re: My Aero will shelter in place, Itsasaab , Mon, 23 Mar 2020 08:09:022
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!