The End of Saab - Saab 900 Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
[Main C900 Bulletin Board | Post Followup | BBFAQ ]
[ Next by Date ] Member Login / Signup [Latest Member Gallery Photos]
The End of Saab
Posted by doug [Email] (more from doug) on Fri, 18 Dec 2009 08:34:59
Just learned from Reuters that Spyker talks fail because EIB will not make a quick decision to loan Spyker the money by years end. Is this the end? GM sold older 9-3 and 9-5 technology to the Chinese, so maybe I buy A Cherry Motors car! lol ( NOT)
86 SPG 152k
01 9-3 vert 100k
01 9-3 hb 144k
posted by 173.188.133...
Posts in this Thread:
- The End of Saab, doug, Fri, 18 Dec 2009 08:34:59 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: The End of Saab, RC, Sat, 19 Dec 2009 05:08:36
- Re: The End of Saab, Chris, Fri, 18 Dec 2009 15:56:41
- started a long time ago..., James, Fri, 18 Dec 2009 13:24:10
- I feel bad for..., BAAB_, Fri, 18 Dec 2009 10:51:22
- Re: I feel bad for..., Simon S, Fri, 18 Dec 2009 11:14:38
- so what happens to the dealerships?, ZAAB , Fri, 18 Dec 2009 11:28:46
- Re: Plenty of new Saabs., Saabnutt , Fri, 18 Dec 2009 16:30:17
- Re: so what happens to the dealerships?, doug, Fri, 18 Dec 2009 13:57:26
- Re: so what happens to the dealerships?, Simon S, Fri, 18 Dec 2009 12:01:54
- Anyone have a list of parts that only dealers stock, np , Fri, 18 Dec 2009 11:43:19
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!