2nd that - Saab 900 Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
I have done this same conversion twice - both are still functioning without problem. However, if I recall correctly, the instructions have one pair of wires reversed. Can't remember for sure which ones, but I do remember having to switch a pair both times I did this (a couple years apart). First one, I had the piece of harness from the donor car, second time I had to fabricate a harness using blade connectors. Be patient, and verify all functions before buttoning the underside of the dash back together.
'04 9-5 Arc
'05 9-5 Arc
'97 9000 CSE
'93 900 S 3 door
Posts in this Thread:
- Cruise Control 94 Saab CE, stopsaabn , Fri, 15 May 2015 05:40:31
- Re: I'm not crazy! I say it absolutely does!, CJ, Sat, 16 May 2015 10:56:15
- Check sensor on rear of speedometer, Bernie , Fri, 15 May 2015 13:39:26
- Re: Cruise Control 94 Saab CE, stopsaabn , Fri, 15 May 2015 12:16:56
- Re: Cruise Control 94 Saab CE, john_gonzo, Fri, 15 May 2015 09:08:54
- Re: Cruise Control 94 Saab CE, stopsaabn , Fri, 15 May 2015 09:06:09
- Re: Cruise Control 94 Saab CE, Saabina, Fri, 15 May 2015 08:27:06
- 2nd that, cgwiz , Fri, 15 May 2015 09:08:20 <-- Viewing This Message
- a good control unit --, jimmy, Fri, 15 May 2015 07:30:20
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!