Don't talk to them.... - Saab NG900 & OG9-3 Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
I don't have many friends who when they find out some detail about my life tell me how crappy it is (car or otherwise). When I come across people like this, I excuse myself and spend my time with other people who aren't so moronic and probably are a lot more interesting to talk to anyway.
posted by 64.139.3...
1973 Saab Sonett III (Current)
1983 Saab 900 Turbo
1985 Saab 900 Sedan
1990 Saab 900
1992 Saab 900S
1999 Saab 9-3 Turbo
2005 Saab 9-2X Aero (RIP 95K/Accident-guy ran stop sign)
2005 Saab 9-2X Aero (Current)
2007 Saab 9-3 SportCombi (Wife's)
2010 Saab 9-3X Wagon (Wife's)
Winner 1996 Saab Owners Convention Rally Novice Class
Winner 1999 Saab Owners Convention Rally (All Classes)
Posts in this Thread:
- Saab misconceptions...., Saaby, Sun, 11 Jan 2004 07:39:16
- All you can really do is shrug. Not everyone gets it., saw, Mon, 12 Jan 2004 19:21:41
- Re: Saab misconceptions...., turrbo , Mon, 12 Jan 2004 14:50:23
- Funny, I got a surprisingly good reaction, 2002M3Drew, Mon, 12 Jan 2004 12:44:27
- Don't talk to them...., Scott Paterson , Sun, 11 Jan 2004 10:33:26 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: Saab misconceptions...., GM, Sun, 11 Jan 2004 08:56:52
- Re: Saab misconceptions...., Wayne Dowers, Sun, 11 Jan 2004 08:04:31
- Rather than verbally trying to convince them . . ., jc, Sun, 11 Jan 2004 07:54:12
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!