Fuel load would affect the light aiming too then ! - Saab NG900 & OG9-3 Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
it does not say so but I imagine the fuel load of gas @ about 7 lbs per gallon would have a similar effect !
->Posting last edited on Wed, 13 Feb 2019 21:57:30.
Posts in this Thread:
- All season tire recommendations & Front Headlight 1999 Saab 9-3, Terri G., Sat, 10 Nov 2018 00:13:26
- Re: All season tire recommendations, neil dale , Mon, 4 Feb 2019 23:33:59
- I have sourced headlights from UK !Front Headlight 1999 Saab 9-3, neil dale , Thu, 31 Jan 2019 19:10:063
- I have that switch in my 2005 9-2X Aero too..., Scott Paterson , Fri, 1 Feb 2019 14:02:48
- Re: I have sourced headlights from UK !Front Headlight 1999 Saab 9-3, dedec, Fri, 1 Feb 2019 08:02:031
- Fuel load would affect the light aiming too then !, neil dale , Wed, 13 Feb 2019 21:56:34 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: I have sourced headlights from UK !Front Headlight 1999 Saab 9-3, neil dale , Tue, 5 Feb 2019 03:24:001
- Thanks for posting this!!, Scott Paterson , Fri, 1 Feb 2019 14:04:17
- Re: I have sourced headlights from UK !Front Headlight 1999 Saab 9-3, dedec, Fri, 1 Feb 2019 08:14:591
- Re: All season tire recommendations & Front Headlight 1999 Saab 9-3, Justin VanAbrahams , Fri, 16 Nov 2018 15:53:46
- Re: Front Headlight 1999 Saab 9-3, Bernie , Thu, 15 Nov 2018 15:25:57
- Re: All season tire recommendations & Front Headlight 1999 Saab 9-3, Drew, Sat, 10 Nov 2018 04:31:19
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!