Re: fuel - Saab NG900 & OG9-3 Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
The twice unit (alarm unit under the drivers seat] causes a no crank problem when it fails. If it is cranking I highly doubt that is your problem. The fuel pump is only allowed to work if a crank signal is present at the T7 ecm. What exactly is your problem? The T7 needs to see the crank signal to turn on the fuel pump. This loss can be from the crank sensor failing, a bad ignition switch or even a bad ground on the engine as well as other issues.
Please repost what your exact issue and what you have tried. Good Luck, Bernie
George Riggin Specialty Automotive
1993 900 Turbo Conv.
1993 900 Turbo Conv. Auto
2002 9-5 4 Door Linear
2002 905 4 Door Aero
2003 9-3 Conv. Viggen appearance package
2004 9-3 SS Conv
2008 9-3 SS 4 door
Posts in this Thread:
- fuel, roofer1011 , Sat, 19 Oct 2019 12:04:56
- Re: fuel, roofer1011 , Tue, 22 Oct 2019 16:46:07
- Re: fuel, Bloodnose , Wed, 23 Oct 2019 13:07:45
- Re: fuel, Bernie , Sat, 19 Oct 2019 15:24:01 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: fuel, roofer1011 , Sun, 20 Oct 2019 21:08:14
- Re: fuel, Bloodnose , Mon, 21 Oct 2019 18:12:06
- Re: fuel, roofer1011 , Tue, 22 Oct 2019 09:03:19
- Re: fuel, Bloodnose , Tue, 22 Oct 2019 09:12:49
- Re: fuel, roofer1011 , Thu, 24 Oct 2019 13:41:52
- Re: fuel, Bloodnose , Thu, 24 Oct 2019 16:44:50
- Re: fuel, roofer1011 , Thu, 24 Oct 2019 17:18:52
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!