Re: fuel - Saab NG900 & OG9-3 Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
You can jumper the fuel pump with a wire between the top of fuse 4 (interior lighting positive) to the bottom of fuse 32 (fuel pump load). This is a SAAB recommended relay-bypassing test. It will run the fuel pump full-time, bypassing any other switching.
I suggest touching the wire quickly at first to see if you get a big spark (bad), and don't hear the fuel pump run -- you don't want to hold it too long to overload wiring if there's a major short-circuit going on here. If the pump runs you can try starting the car. If it runs, then we can trace the circuit back to the problem.
Posts in this Thread:
- fuel, roofer1011 , Sat, 19 Oct 2019 12:04:56
- Re: fuel, roofer1011 , Tue, 22 Oct 2019 16:46:07
- Re: fuel, Bloodnose , Wed, 23 Oct 2019 13:07:45
- Re: fuel, Bernie , Sat, 19 Oct 2019 15:24:01
- Re: fuel, roofer1011 , Sun, 20 Oct 2019 21:08:14
- Re: fuel, Bloodnose , Mon, 21 Oct 2019 18:12:06 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: fuel, roofer1011 , Tue, 22 Oct 2019 09:03:19
- Re: fuel, Bloodnose , Tue, 22 Oct 2019 09:12:49
- Re: fuel, roofer1011 , Thu, 24 Oct 2019 13:41:52
- Re: fuel, Bloodnose , Thu, 24 Oct 2019 16:44:50
- Re: fuel, roofer1011 , Thu, 24 Oct 2019 17:18:52
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!