Re: experiences - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
[Main General Bulletin Board | Post Followup | BBFAQ ]
[ Prev by Date ] [ Next by Date ] Member Login / Signup [Latest Member Gallery Photos]
Posted by Ed NC (more from Ed NC) on Thu, 18 Sep 2003 10:43:04
In Reply to: I've seen the future and ..., phred, Thu, 18 Sep 2003 10:28:58
From the article: "For example, the system inadvertently would activate the electric seats and drain the battery."
My wife owned a 1998 540i that had its share of electronic bugs, including once when the seatback decided to recline completely all on its own, *while she was doing about 70 mph!*. Scary. Then again, my 9-3 keeps periodically telling me that my coolant is low, when my eyeballs tell me its not.
posted by 64.158.9...
Posts in this Thread:
- I've seen the future and ..., phred, Thu, 18 Sep 2003 10:28:58
- they have to do that..., JimBlake , Thu, 18 Sep 2003 10:52:22
- Re: experiences, Ed NC, Thu, 18 Sep 2003 10:43:04 <-- Viewing This Message
- Didn't I read this 20 years ago? nm, Jimbo, Thu, 18 Sep 2003 10:37:07
- But now it is braking and stability control systems, saw, Thu, 18 Sep 2003 16:50:28
- Kinda frightening to think of an '89 LH2.4 as being the, RS , Thu, 18 Sep 2003 11:10:01
- Our '89 LH2.4 worked just fine!, JimBlake , Thu, 18 Sep 2003 12:23:27
- I'll take my 85 8v C900 with K-jet =8-) n/m, Old School, Thu, 18 Sep 2003 11:48:24
- Back in 75, any fuel injection looked too complicated., Jimbo, Thu, 18 Sep 2003 11:21:20
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!