Count your blessings... - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
[Main General Bulletin Board | Post Followup | BBFAQ ]
[ Prev by Date ] Member Login / Signup [Latest Member Gallery Photos]
Count your blessings...
Posted by Chuck [Email] (more from Chuck) on Tue, 28 Oct 2003 13:03:20
In Reply to: I would like some sympathy. And some advice., Bart, Tue, 28 Oct 2003 10:18:05
And not just that you've got a healthy family and the means to afford them safe transportation. You've also got those eyewitnesses and their info. Sounds like you've got the bases covered.
Are cars worth it? Speaking as someone who never owned a car till he was 24 years old (rode a bicycle and was far healthier for it), most definitely not!
posted by 130.199...
Posts in this Thread:
- I would like some sympathy. And some advice., Bart, Tue, 28 Oct 2003 10:18:05
- Thanks, Bart, Tue, 28 Oct 2003 16:58:18
- Re: I would like some sympathy. And some advice., andy , Tue, 28 Oct 2003 16:50:05
- Count your blessings..., Chuck, Tue, 28 Oct 2003 13:03:20 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: I would like some sympathy. And some advice., washaero, Tue, 28 Oct 2003 12:28:59
- Re: I would like some sympathy. And some advice., FrozenSaab, Tue, 28 Oct 2003 10:56:11
- I'm glad to hear that your wife and son are OK, RS , Tue, 28 Oct 2003 10:33:17
- Re: I would like some sympathy. And some advice., compaqted, Tue, 28 Oct 2003 10:31:42
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!