Roomba- dirt container size? - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
[Main General Bulletin Board | Post Followup | BBFAQ ]
[ Prev by Date ] [ Next by Date ] Member Login / Signup [Latest Member Gallery Photos]
Roomba- dirt container size?
Posted by Ed NC (more from Ed NC) on Mon, 17 Nov 2003 06:31:10
In Reply to: Way way OT: Have you tried the Roomba vacuum?, Brian, Mon, 17 Nov 2003 06:06:04
How big is the container where the dirt goes? We have a German Shepherd, and unless that thing is huge it would fill up in about one minute.
posted by 67.30.21...
Posts in this Thread:
- Way way OT: Have you tried the Roomba vacuum?, Brian, Mon, 17 Nov 2003 06:06:04
- Has anyone tried a Dyson vacume? n/m. Best, KB88900T, Tue, 18 Nov 2003 23:32:30
- My wife ordered it w/o asking me so I sent it back., KB88900T, Tue, 18 Nov 2003 23:30:46
- can EdG ski behind it?, JimBlake , Tue, 18 Nov 2003 06:18:47
- Will it reach under heating registers ?>, ChipJ, Mon, 17 Nov 2003 16:55:38
- How is it on wood floors? We have area rugs placed..., Saabing in KS, Mon, 17 Nov 2003 10:51:03
- Cutest thing in the world -nm-, bkoeth, Mon, 17 Nov 2003 09:50:52
- Roomba- dirt container size?, Ed NC, Mon, 17 Nov 2003 06:31:10 <-- Viewing This Message
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!