Sitting here nervous, wish me luck (+) - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
[Main General Bulletin Board | Post Followup | BBFAQ ]
[ Prev by Date ] [ Next by Date ] Member Login / Signup [Latest Member Gallery Photos]
Sitting here nervous, wish me luck (+)
Posted by Ed NC (more from Ed NC) on Mon, 17 Nov 2003 06:34:15
waiting to get my (last?) time and expense sheet faxed to the head office before I call my boss and give my notice. I've worked with this guy for the last three years, no hard feelings, just a better opportunity in the city where I grew up (Charlotte, NC). I'm nervous like crazy. Whew. More coffee, yeah, that'd be good ;-).
posted by 67.30.21...
Posts in this Thread:
- Sitting here nervous, wish me luck (+), Ed NC, Mon, 17 Nov 2003 06:34:15 <-- Viewing This Message
- Good luck, Greg W, Mon, 17 Nov 2003 12:15:53
- Re: Several considerations..., Clay McNeely , Mon, 17 Nov 2003 10:28:35
- clear out your valuables, TimBrown, Mon, 17 Nov 2003 09:26:24
- good luck, maybe he will counter offer? ,if possible, tturboboy, Mon, 17 Nov 2003 09:21:44
- Any reasonable boss would understand....I don't think.., TKC, Mon, 17 Nov 2003 07:04:50
- Good luck Ed!, FrozenSaab, Mon, 17 Nov 2003 06:56:35
- Congrads!, JBinMD, Mon, 17 Nov 2003 06:46:12
- Good luck, indeed, RS , Mon, 17 Nov 2003 06:35:40
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!