Re: Whats it like to be a SAAB salesperson?(/career advice) - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
[Main General Bulletin Board | Post Followup | BBFAQ ]
Member Login / Signup [Latest Member Gallery Photos]
Re: Whats it like to be a SAAB salesperson?(/career advice)
Posted by Ed NC (more from Ed NC) on Mon, 1 Mar 2004 18:23:13
In Reply to: Whats it like to be a SAAB salesperson?(/career advice), Alex Athanasiou, Mon, 1 Mar 2004 15:58:40
I knew someone who was an Audi salesman...in order to get a monthly bonus you had to sell at least seven cars in one month. The bonus started with the seventh car....a whopping 50 bucks. Where do I sign up? (j/k) ;-)
Not for me. Wouldn't want to work Saturdays either.
posted by 68.210.112...
Posts in this Thread:
- Whats it like to be a SAAB salesperson?(/career advice), Alex Athanasiou, Mon, 1 Mar 2004 15:58:40
- Chicken one week, feathers the next......., Mike Lynch , Wed, 3 Mar 2004 17:38:54
- I'm in sales and trust me...., turrbo , Mon, 1 Mar 2004 19:56:00
- Re: Whats it like to be a SAAB salesperson?(/career advice), Ed NC, Mon, 1 Mar 2004 18:23:13 <-- Viewing This Message
- Kurt Vonnegut once sold Saabs n/m, Aero~0657, Mon, 1 Mar 2004 18:09:48
- Thanks so far guys..was more a tongue in cheek question, Alex Athanasiou, Mon, 1 Mar 2004 16:54:42
- Stick with IT., J, Mon, 1 Mar 2004 16:48:01
- Re: Whats it like to be a SAAB salesperson?(/career adv, LesH, Mon, 1 Mar 2004 16:47:05
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!