Re: My insurance experience - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
[Main General Bulletin Board | Post Followup | BBFAQ ]
[ Next by Date ] Member Login / Signup [Latest Member Gallery Photos]
Re: My insurance experience
Posted by Brett (more from Brett) on Thu, 5 Aug 2004 23:13:40
In Reply to: My insurance experience, TheKillerPenguin, Thu, 5 Aug 2004 21:00:22
I'm a 20 year old college guy, i have a 1996 900s convertable. i pay about 280 a month with full coverage. my driving record is not so hot either. 2 speeding tickets, 2 accidents (not my fault, rearended, and hit and run) and one fender-bender (not really my fault, but could not proove otherwise).
My old 85 900 base 4dr was 150 per month
since our a girl it should be cheaper, plus you will put very few mils on the car if you live on or close to campus. for example, one of my friends lives in a dorm and drives her car once a month just to get groceries.
That will definately help with insurence.
Brett, University of South Florida
1996 900s conv
posted by 64.12.116...
Posts in this Thread:
- an insurance question, unigirl, Thu, 5 Aug 2004 20:47:04
- Re: an insurance question, unigirl, Fri, 6 Aug 2004 14:57:19
- Re: an insurance question, DSH, Fri, 6 Aug 2004 10:46:02
- Hmm, saw your post on which school you are heading...., TKC, Fri, 6 Aug 2004 10:37:30
- I would do it in a heartbeat..., Bob Falfa, Fri, 6 Aug 2004 07:52:40
- Having a cool convertible is very tempting..., jimtimkim, Fri, 6 Aug 2004 06:28:10
- Re: an insurance question, Noel , Fri, 6 Aug 2004 06:19:40
- Great offer but not sure you want to keep it, as....., TKC, Fri, 6 Aug 2004 05:49:59
- Re: an insurance question, saw, Thu, 5 Aug 2004 21:11:51
- Re: an insurance question, 93Gator , Thu, 5 Aug 2004 21:01:37
- My insurance experience, TheKillerPenguin, Thu, 5 Aug 2004 21:00:22
- Holy crap!, Sieglo, Fri, 6 Aug 2004 11:52:13
- Ditto, Bill S , Fri, 6 Aug 2004 14:57:39
- Re: My insurance experience, Brett, Thu, 5 Aug 2004 23:13:40 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: My insurance experience, unigirl, Thu, 5 Aug 2004 21:05:21
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!